Monsoon Roof cyclones Ventilators are provided in two different materials; Stainless steel and Aluminium. In dimensions of 600mm, 500mm and 360mm diameter respectively.
- Monsson Roof Cyclone Ventilators are wind-powered turbine ventilators used to extract accumulated heat, fumes and odour by creating an area of low-pressure zone on the sides of the spinning blades cause by moving air flowing across the blades of the vents.
- Due to activities inside the building, a zone of high pressure is created forcing heated air to raise and flow through the openings of the vents into the low-pressure zone created by the spinning blades thus extracting undesirable air.
Characteristics of Monsoon vents
- Light weight – The company is able to achieve this through the use of light weight materials such aluminium
- Low maintenance cost – Monsoon roof cyclone ventilators is designed to work effectively through the use of a well-designed platform that comprises of few moving parts thus saving on cost of maintenance.
- Corrosion resistant – Monsson roof cyclones ventilators are made out of materials such as stainless steel and aluminium that generate a protective layer once exposed to an oxidising environment
- Excellent thermal conductor – Aluminium is known to be an excellent thermal conductor and thus heat is not transferred when exposed to heat